Become a NAEOP member today!
Which membership fits you? (Click on the link below)
♦ORGANIZATION (New/RENEWAL): TRIO or non-TRIO programs
♦INDIVIDUAL: Are you retired from a TRIO or other educational program or institution? Are you a college student? Are you a community member who supports the NAEOP mission?
NAEOP depends on project memberships, revenue from merchandise, and personal contributions to conduct and operate the business of the organization. The Association’s primary mission includes:
- Represent the interests of TRIO programs in Region X of the US Department of Education
- Represent professional educators who work with low-income, first-generation, and disabled students throughout the Northwest
- Promote the development, improvement, and extension of education to non-traditional students
- Provide training to professional personnel to enhance the quality of service delivery to students served
In recent years, the Association has expanded to include professionals from high schools, universities, and other educational agencies. If you have questions about membership contact Kristian Wiles, NAEOP Past-President.
Benefits of NAEOP include:
- Professional Development
- Emerging Leaders Institute (ELI)
- Peer Networking Opportunities
- Grant Writing Workshops
- NAEOP Membership Rate for Regional Conference
- Peer Review or Technical Evaluations
- Opportunity for NAEOP Alumni to travel to Policy Seminar (March)
- Funding for NAEOP students for the TRIO Study Abroad (summer)
- Travel support for Scholastic Achievement and TRIO Achiever’s awardees to attend the Annual NAEOP Conference (fall)
Terms of NAEOP Membership:
- Membership term is valid from January 1 to December 31 of each calendar year.
- TRIO and non-TRIO organizations from Alaska, Idaho, Oregon, and Washington are encouraged to join as “project” NAEOP members for full benefits.
- Each “project” membership must list all employees associated with that membership for them to gain full benefits.
- Individual memberships will only gain limited membership benefits – no voting rights.
- All membership fees are non-refundable.